Field Representative – Kenansville
Reference Code: 5081
Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar company with over a century of continuous success? My client is looking for a Field Representative to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a Fortune 100 company that is continuing to grow and is a true leader in their industry!? Under the direction of the Plant Quality Manager, Field Representative has full responsibility for customer quality. Field Representative will ensure all internal and external requirements are met.
- Follow all safety standards.
- Assist production departments with root cause analysis and the implementation of robust countermeasures using 8D methodology to resolve NCR’s and customer complaints.
- Continuous Improvement – eliminating waste from the process in all its forms to improve Safety; Quality, Cost (raw material usage, labor, energy) and machine overall efficiency (downtime analysis).
- Develop and maintain the process maps, FMEA/CP and process control documentation in compliance with the company’s quality policy.
- Identify project opportunities and assist/lead project teams.
- Work with the Launch/Product Engineering team to ensure all new product meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of FG specifications and ensure adherence.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of the product inspection aids and lab equipment.
- Maintain accurate, legible audit data. Complete all forms according to procedures.
- Segregate any product that does not meet specification.
- Report any deviations from specification to the Senior Quality/Process Engineer and Department manager in a timely manner.
- Weekly summary reports, Weekly RPPM/WC report, Weekly Containment cost
- Understanding of textile manufacturing methods
- Problem solving skills with an in depth knowledge of 8D and Practical Problem Solving (PPS).
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- PC skills to include MS Excel/Word, PowerPoint and Basics.
- Understanding of Lean improvement methods – Standardized work, 5S, SMED, 7 forms of waste, visual management, and Andon.
- AIAG tools MSA, SPC etc.
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.