Financial Audit Manager
Website Finance / Accounting
Reference Code: 4568
Our client, a large tier 1 automotive supplier, is currently seeking a Financial Audit Manager for their corporate location in Southfield, MI. As a contributing member of the Internal Audit team, this person will work closely with the Director of Internal Audit and relevant process leadership to ensure the effectiveness of controls over financial reporting and certify compliance with laws and regulations.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead audits focusing on financial/operations, process, division, SOX and plant operations
- Ensure records, transactions & departmental activities comply with applicable regulations and laws
- Assess risks in various parts of the organization to plan audits and execute the appropriate response
- Oversee audit findings and management of action plans
- Interpret complex data and recommend solutions to unusual problems
- Manage special projects as directed
Requirements for consideration include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Prior public accounting experience
- 3-5 years of accounting or internal audit experience
- CPA or CIA designation
- High level of commitment to integrity and accountability
- Ability to travel up to 30%
This is a fulltime, salaried role that requires a daily presence in Southfield, MI.
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.