Full Stack Developer
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 6966
Ford Pro is a new global business within Ford committed to commercial customer productivity. Ford Pro delivers a work-ready suite of vehicles, accessories, and services for virtually every vocation, backed by technology, and engineered for uptime. A true one-stop shop, offering a full portfolio of electrified and internal combustion vehicles designed to integrate seamlessly with the Ford Pro ecosystem, helping customers' businesses thrive today and into the new era of electrification.
- Engineer production-quality code to deploy these solutions on the Transportation-as-a-Service platform
- End to end development that includes front end and back-end solutions
- Enhance testing platforms, improve test automation, foster software craftsmanship
- Surprise and delight customers and partner software engineers
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions
- Collaborate with multi-skilled teams working on autonomous vehicles software solutions
- This is a 50/50 split — 50% frontend 50% backend
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- HTML/CSS/SCSS, Github
- GCP familiarity – Particularly with Cloud Run / Cloud SQL / Cloud Storage
- Passion for learning and willingness to work in a pair programming environment
- Ember.js, GCP, Tekton, Terraform, Ghost
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Familiar with eXtreme Programming (XP) practices including Pair/Mob programming and Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with developing and deploying to cloud platforms, such as Google Cloud Platform, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Spring/SpringBoot and RESTFUL Web services development.
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories.
- Highly effective in working with other technical specialists, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business partners.
- Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems.
- Understanding of fundamental data modeling
- Experience in development of microservices.
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally), backlogs, iterations, user stories, or similar Agile Tools.