Full Stack Java Developer
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 6807
Position: Full Stack Java Developer
Duration: 18 month contract with possibility of extension
Client: Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Are you someone who is a natural problem solver? Are you a strong communicator with interpersonal skills? Do you strive in a fast past work environment?
Keep reading on!
- Full Stack Java Developer will be responsible for the development and ongoing support/maintenance of the analytic applications
- Participate in and/or lead development of use cases, requirements, test cases, epics, sub-epics, features, user stories, and tasks
- Full Stack Java Developer works with the Business Customer, Product Owner, Architects, Product Designer and other Software Engineers on application design, development and deployment of applications and data products
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Participate in daily operations meetings
- Full Stack Java Developer participates and/or lead incident, problem, change and service request related activities. Includes root cause analysis (RCA). Includes proactive problem management / defect prevention activities
- Use ITConnect (BMC) and Webex Team Daily
- Java SW development – both front-end and back-end development are expected
- Java / J2ee o Development environments Eclipse or similar tooling
- Cloud, container image development and container orchestration o Experience working with cloud environments, including GCP, Pivotal Cloud Foundary (PCF), OpenShift, Docker/Kubernetes
- Data Manipulation o SQL data manipulation (Relational and NoSQL)
- Products (relational) including SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle
- Products (big data) including GCP, Hadoop o Products (streaming) including Kafka and MQTT
- Build tools o GitHub o Build Tools like Tekton, Jenkins, GRADLE
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!