Full Stack Java Developer
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 6869
Position: Full Stack Java Developer
Client: Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Duration: 5 Month Contract with possibility of extension
Are you someone who is a natural problem solver? Are you a strong communicator with interpersonal skills? Do you strive in a fast past work environment?
- Work hands-on with the team and other stakeholders to deliver quality software products that meet our customer?s requirements and needs.
- Integrate Machine Learning algorithms and create working software products.
- Help GDIA Partners understand our iterative development approach and focus on delivering a Minimum Viable Product through careful and deliberate prioritization.
- Grow technical capabilities/expertise and provide guidance to other members of the team
- Prove out and validate new and complex solutions
- Create high-level designs (systems-level sequence diagrams across the ecosystem) Validate and apply the architecture standards and guidelines
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and Python.
- 2+ years of experience with GCP or AWS cloud services
- 3+ years of experience building out data pipelines from scratch in a highly distributed and fault-tolerant manner.
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning and potential use cases Strong desire to learn new skills and apply them to solve business problems/opportunities
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!