Global Category Manager
Website Supply Chain
Our client, a Fortune 10 organization is adding a Global Category Manager to their growing team! This person will build and lead sourcing engagements for both existing and newly emerging categories of spend. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an exceptional organization and it continues to grow its business!
- Developing global sourcing strategies to deliver against business objectives for internal clients, and achieving sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Evaluating supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models and bench-marking analysis.
- Managing the fundamentals of sourcing and supplier engagement activities, including RFx, spend pattern analysis, contract analysis, bid evaluation, negotiations, and supplier consolidation.
- 7+ years of relevant strategic sourcing experience, to include a minimum of 5 years in an indirect procurement function at a multinational corporation with global contracts.
- 7+ years of in-depth procurement practices (category management, bench-marking, should-cost models, RFX, reverse auction, contracting, etc.).
- BS/BA Degree.
If interested in learning more, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.