Global Indirect Procurement Manager
Website Supply Chain
My client is considered one of the Big Four Tech Companies and is a large multinational technology company that focuses on e-Commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and AI. My client is seeking a Global Indirect Procurement Manger to join the Global Corporate Procurement team in Virginia. The Procurement Manager will own overall project leadership in support of indirect category management RFx processes, category analytics, and strategic sourcing pipeline development for indirect spend categories spanning: Marketing, Professional Services, Software and Technology, HR, Travel, Temp Labor, Construction, and Facilities.
- Direct project-management of key stages in the strategic RFx process.
- Cull insights from the analysis, consolidation and scoring of vendor proposals, and make recommendations to Category Managers and business partners.
- Conduct macroeconomic and category spend analysis utilizing data from spend analytics cube and external market data.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of recommended sourcing projects for the strategic sourcing team.
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models and bench-marking analysis.
- 7+ years of strategic sourcing experience, preferably including 5+ years in an indirect procurement function at a multinational corporation with global contracts.
- In-depth understanding of best-in-class procurement practices (category management, bench-marking, should-cost models, RFx)
- PMP certification.
- Strong project leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization and time management.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions from large amounts of data.
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.