Health and Safety Manager
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Manager looking for a new opportunity? Look no further! My direct client is in need of a full time Health and Safety Manager for their manufacturing plant in Hammond, IN.
- Maintain ISO 14001:2015 EMS and work with the team to ensure plant remains ISO 14001 certified.
- Maintain environmental permits up-to-date and maintain data, prepare and submit various environmental reports to the appropriate agencies.
- Provide direction, guidance and technical advice to the plant in the area of EHS to ensure employees are provided a safe working environment. In doing so, collaborate with Corporate EH&S.
- Minimum 3 years EHS experience
- B.S. degree in engineering (safety, environmental, or mechanical).
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System – Internal Auditor training certification and at least two years of experience in managing ISO 14001 EMS.
Interested in learning more? Please contact Catherine Gilman at email@example.com