HEDIS Medical Record Collector
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4299
Position Title: HEDIS Medical Record Collector
Location: Edinburg, TX, 78539
Duration: 3 months, Possible extension through May 2021
Target start date: 10/12/2020
- Candidate must be located in/near Edinburg, TX to qualify for the position.
- Position is remote based, however travel to Provider offices in Edinburg may be required.
- Must have requirements: medical records experience, possibly call center experience and HEDIS process knowledge
- Day to day responsibilities: Calling doctors office to request medical records via fax, email or mailed, following up with office and naming records.
- 40 hrs a week, 8 am to 5 pm CST with one hour lunch
Molina's Medical Records Collector will work collaboratively in outreaching to providers in order to pursue medical records via phone call, fax, mail, electronic medical record system retrieval and direct onsite pick up, for Medical Record projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Under the direction of the national and/or regional lead, the Medical Records Collector supports the annual audit and other Medical Record like audits, by organizing provider outreach, pursuit, collection and upload of provider medical records into the internal database.
- Assisting with project management by coordinating the identification, pursuit and collection of medical records and other data in collaboration with other Medical Record staff.
- Assists the Manager and Supervisor(s) and / or performs the coordination and preparation of the medical record collection process that includes the pursuit via phone call, fax, mail, electronic medical record system retrieval and direct onsite pick up.
- Participates in meetings with vendors for the medical record collection process.
- Collects medical records and reports from provider offices, loads data into the Medical Record application.
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Required Experience: 1 season/year medical record collection experience.
1 year managed care experience.
Preferred Experience: 2 years Medical Record data collection experience