HEDIS Medical Record Collector
Reference Code: 4581
Position Title: HEDIS Medical Record Collector
Location: REMOTE, Long Beach, CA, 90802
Duration: 4 months contract with possible extension
Target start date: 1/4/2021
-100% remote position – candidate can be located anywhere in US to qualify for the position
– Work Shift: 8am – 5pm CST
– Must have requirements for the role: Medical records, and Call Center/Customer Service experience . Seeking multitaskers and go getters
– Looking for candidates who are eager to learn and work hard.
– Day to day responsibilities: Provider outreach to make phone calls, naming medical records, researching claims to verify that the client is working with the correct Provider
Medical Records Collector will work collaboratively in outreaching to providers in order to pursue medical records via phone call, fax, mail, electronic medical record system retrieval and direct onsite pick up, for Medical Record projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Under the direction of the national and/or regional lead, the Medical Records Collector supports the annual audit and other Medical Record like audits, by organizing provider outreach, pursuit, collection and upload of provider medical records into the internal database.
• Assisting with project management by coordinating the identification, pursuit and collection of medical records and other data in collaboration with other Medical Record staff.
• Assists the Manager and Supervisor(s) and / or performs the coordination and preparation of the medical record collection process that includes the pursuit via phone call, fax, mail, electronic medical record system retrieval and direct onsite pick up.
• Participates in meetings with vendors for the medical record collection process.
• Collects medical records and reports from provider offices, loads data into the Medical Record application.
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 season/year medical record collection experience.
• 1 year managed care experience.
Preferred Experience: 2 years Medical Record data collection experience.