Help Desk Specialist – Level 2
Reference Code: 4216
Our client, a renowned non-profit organization located in Chicago, is adding a Level 2 Help Desk Specialist to their team on a contract basis. This person will work as part of a cohesive and highly collaborative team, in the support of 400 users.
- Respond to incoming service request via telephone, e-mail and other sources in a timely, effective and courteous manner. Log, categorize and prioritize requests in adherence to IT department operating procedures.
- Perform on-site or remote analysis, diagnosis and resolution of hardware, software and connection problems for a variety of systems; recommend and implement remedial solutions.
- Provision and maintain computers, mobile devices, telephones, printers, kiosks, and related peripherals.
- Install and/or upgrade software. Provide end user support for standard applications (e.g. M365, Creative Suite, AutoCad, and Zoom)
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Experience with Windows 7+, Macintosh OSX, Microsoft Office 2013+ and similar technologies.
- Experience with Android and iPhone/iPad devices in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with VoIP telephones, MFP printers, networking and WiFi networks.
If you believe this is the right career move for you, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.