Help Desk Technician
Reference Code: 7076
This position provides
- functional and technical administration of enterprise systems including email, Active Directory, campus print servers, and Mobile Device Management (MDM) tools.
- Performs customer support services including maintaining computing hardware and software systems by ensuring system proper system functionality, software updates, and resolving technical issues Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems, which may include training, consultation, and technical/end-user documentation.
- Works in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to provide service in-person, on-line (chat, email, etc.), over the phone, through help desk tickets, and self-service.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and experience providing support on Windows 10 desktop operating systems.
- Experience and proficiency in configuration and deployment of MacOS desktops and laptops Experience and proficiency in configuration and deployment of iOS devices.
- Experience in setting up and configuring Windows Server 2016 and above. Ability to install and maintain Windows workstations.
- Ability to configure Windows file and print services.
- Ability to write technical documentation, implementation plans, and end-user procedures.
- Ability to install and optimize network access clients, DHCP services, and interface adapters.
- Ability to install and configure email clients, Internet Browsers, and productivity software. Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols.