Hospice Care RN
Reference Code: 4255
- Job Title: RN – Hospice Home Care
- 11-12 RNs needed
- Can’t accept LPNs; must be RNs
- Previous home hospice experience is preferred; will consider those who only have inpatient hospice experience
- The agency RN will be completing opening visits and routine evaluation to report back to their preceptor
- Expectation is 4-5 visits per day
- Mileage reimbursement, per IRS guideline is offered.
- Orientation begins on a Monday and will take place at the Sterling Heights center at 14 mile/Schoenherr and will run 1-2 weeks, based on experience. After orientation, they will be assigned to 1, of 3, locations where they will meet up with their preceptor
- The location of the needs:
- Oakland County – 3 to 4
- Macomb County – 4
- Detroit – 4
- Home Hospice care is a 24/7 operation. Primary shift will be days but the candidates will need to be flexible as their may be cases that need to seen at times that might not align with a standard 9-5 day shift.