Website Supply Chain
Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar company with over a century of continuous success? My client is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a Fortune 100 company that is continuing to grow, and is a true leader in their industry!
- Ensure the execution of talent management processes including; recruiting & staffing, performance management, employee development and succession planning.
- Support the manufacturing plant by providing strategic HR counsel and driving the company’s HR practices.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with union chair and committee.
- Evaluate current HR practices and make recommendations for best in class solutions for HR issues.
- Coach and counsel the management team regarding employee and labor relations issues.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure proper implementation of company and plant policies and procedures such as work rules, attendance, harassment, workplace violence.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a HR Manager role with union negotiation and supervisory experience required.
- Strong generalist and plant HR managerial experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced high-volume manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related discipline required, with an advanced degree and/or PHR/SPHR certification a definite plus
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.