HR Specialist I
Reference Code: 5194
Position Title: HR Specialist I, 17993-1
Location: REMOTE Long Beach CA 90802
Duration: 3 months contract with possible extension
• Strong and demonstrated MailMerge experience
• Intermediate/advanced in Excel & Word (maintaining multiple workbooks, VLOOKUP preferred, pivot tables, formulas preferred)
• Onboarding/Recruiting/HR background preferred in a specialist capacity.
• Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and manage competing priorities.
DAY-TO-DAY: Primarily will manually generate, deliver, and track hundreds of offer letters and acceptances to assist with acquisition work.
LOCATION; 100% remote. Long Beach CA would be a plus but not required,
• Administer virtual Welcoming process for all new hires including tracking the completion of New Hire agreements, background screening, and credentialing requirements.
• Reviews progress and results of background checks. Maintaining confidentiality and professionalism with sensitive information
• Partner with background vendor to discuss discrepancies with results and address new hire interface issues with system.
• Provide status updates and results with other HR areas including Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations.
• Serve as liaison between hiring managers, IT, and facilities departments to ensure new hires have required desk setup, equipment, and system/ building access.
• Maintain accurate tracking records of new hire's Welcome process on a real time basis.
• Build strong working relationships, demonstrate a high-level of integrity, and establish a proactive approach to customer service.
• All others duties as assigned
Required Education :
• HS Diploma or equivalent.
Required Experience :
• 3+ years of directly related experience
Preferred Education :
Preferred Experience :
• Experience with database and applicant tracking system