Human Resource Administrator
Website Supply Chain
Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar company with over a century of continuous success? My client is looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a Fortune 100 company that is continuing to grow, and is a true leader in their industry!
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting comply
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant position
- Complete status changes forms, for new hires, terminations, etc.
- Enter status changes into the HRIS system
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, master’s degree a plus.
2+ years of Human resources experience
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@bluestonestaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.