Human Resource Manager
Reference Code: 4293
Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar company with over a century of continuous success? My client is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a Fortune 100 company that is continuing to grow, and is a true leader in their industry!
- Determine direction of H.R. department in relation to plant objectives.
- Conduct employee performance appraisals on H.R. staff, monitor and provide guidance to employees who are also required to conduct performance appraisals.
- Write and amend department job descriptions, monitor and provide guidance to employees who are also required to create job descriptions.
- Manage the health and safety program.
- Manage the salary merit program.
- Manage the labor relation activity within the plant and administer the collective agreements.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, master’s degree a plus.
- Over four years of experience in human resources with increasing supervisory responsibilities.
- Thorough knowledge of laws affecting human resources administration.
- Union experience
- Must have Positive Employee Relations (labor) experience. i.e. working with hourly employees, conducting investigations, and holding disciplinary hearings.
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@bluestonestaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.