Human Resources Manager
Reference Code: 4291
My client, a global supplier of automotive components, is seeking an HR Manager to join their growing team. This is a direct placement role located in just north of Nashville. This is a great opportunity to join a team that is actively building out this location to support new product launches!
- Responsible for managing Human Resources roles; Health and Safety, Administrator and Reception, to ensure the appropriate training, coaching and discipline is given to ensure high performance of tasks to meet scheduled requirements
- Responsible for the design, implementation, coordination and administration of policies and procedures related to all phases of human resources activities
- Champion all in-house HR related programs and associated activities, ie, Perfect Attendance award, Employee Communications Committee, Christmas party, Summer picnic etc.
- Minimum 5 – 8 years Human Resources generalist experience in manufacturing industry;
- 4 years at manager level
- Strong knowledge of workplace legislation, Employment Standards Acts and Human Rights Code
- Familiar with the Occupational Health and Safety Acts and Regulations
Email resumes to Maggie.email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.