Imaging Specialist CT XR
Reference Code: 4789
Our client is ranked as one of the Top 7 children’s hospitals in the country and has one the largest pediatric research facilities aiding to 1000’s of children all over the United States. Currently adding top talent as the company is thriving. Client is looking to add a Imaging Specialist CT XR. Team is currently made of 6 working collaboratively with each other as well as the decision makers. Team is currently growing and looking to add top talent.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform CT XR imaging procedures according to department standards
- Meet age specific competency standards.
- Maintaining current knowledge of CT and XR technology and equipment.
- Experience working with Siemens equipment.
- Verify accuracy of patient demographic information, pertinent clinical diagnosis, and required technical results.
- Verifies all technical data entry components are complete prior to the end of shift.
- Adheres to radiation safety procedures as described in the radiation safety program.
- Produces examinations that meet image quality standards, submits to physician for interpretation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of both institutional policy and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) patient safety goals and guidelines.
Qualifications for consideration include:
- Graduated an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- ARRT certification in CT is required within one year of hire. Certification must be maintained throughout employment.
- CPR Certification required.
- 2+ years experience in radiology, CT, or XR experience required. Current Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) licensure must be kept current and maintained.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Excellent Microsoft product experience.
- Ability to make quick, accurate decisions on a daily basis. Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Experience working Evening shift is beneficial as this is an Evening/Night shift position.
This is a full time opportunity with competitive salary, bonus, and excellent benefits and 401K match! If you are interested in joining one of the top Children's Hospitals in the country, please apply.