Industrial Engineer 3
Reference Code: 4425
Title: Industrial Engineer 3
Duration: 51 Weeks, 6 Days
Location: Wentzville, MO
Perform job as described in the job description
Launching a new vehicle for mid-size truck
Facilitate the global supply chain group on deliver locations for new stock, job setup, terming the workload with the new stock, layout reviews, time studies of jobs, working with production team for lineside setup
- Autocad experience (layout design within engineering)
- Experience with time study tools
- Strong communication abilities
- MGO experience (inventory management program)
- Manufacturing background, layout design of storage warehouses
- Experience determining time studies associated with the job
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering (any field of study in engineering)
- 3-5 years of manufacturing experience
Global supply chain experience
Work Site Description:
Preferred Work Schedule:
Available to work all shifts and weekends.
1. What are the top 3 Skill Sets this candidate must have?
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Statistical Analysis
2. What type of personality performs best within your team, given the overall environment, and workplace dynamic (energetic, heads down, process driven, etc)?
- High Intensity
- Process driven
- Strong Communication
- Adaptive to change
- Knowledgeable to manufacturing and global supply chain processes
3. What are you looking for in a person/candidate as you begin your search?
- I am looking for a candidate who can take direction and make decisions based on specific criteria to client;s Standards.
- This employee must be able to analyze current strategies and plan for future product with TEC in mind.
- Decisions must be made for best possible outcome of departments.