Reference Code: 5404
Title: Industrial Engineer 3
Location: Roanoke, Indiana 46783
Duration: 6+Months with possible extensions
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Facility Management Representative who will be responsible supporting daily operations of manufacturing facility, and introduction of new models, as Industrial Engineer.
Industrial Engineer 3.
Support daily operations of manufacturing facility, and introduction of new models, as Industrial Engineer.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Assists in establishing operational methods and work standards using various measurement techniques.
- Analyses existing operations and proposes cost justified improvements.
- Optimizes use of floor space, materials, personnel and equipment.
- Assists in planning new facilities, operations and/or relocation of same.
- Provides information for various management systems.
- Regular contact with others outside the work group.
- Monitors adherence to recommended safety procedures and good housekeeping.
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint – Intermediate level.
- Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication tool – Intermediate level.
- Good interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally.
- Good written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations.
- Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills.
- Partners with senior management to analyse and solve issues.
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently.
- Strong knowledge of work measurement and work standards.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Demonstrated strong ability with ergonomic requirements of work station design.
- Ability to conduct line balancing activities – 3-5 years’ experience.
- Ability to coordinate system simulations and design process buff – 3-5 years’ experience.
- Position related experience – 5 years.
- Relevant auto industry experience required – Entry level (<1 year).
- Past work experience required – Entry level (<1 year).
- Areas of expertise include: Manufacturing, Assembly Process, Ergonomics.
Top Required Skills:
- Industrial engineering degree or manufacturing engineering degree or some sort of technical degree.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Line balancing—capability to do line balancing work.
- Method analysis and improvement.
- Time studies.
- Job design and layout.
- AutoCAD is a plus.
- Coachable—willing and able to learn.
- High energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- Able to work well with people and build relationships—comfortable working with people.
- Having a basic understanding of manufacturing and automotive assembly is a bonus.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
Work Site Description: Manufacturing operation.
Preferred Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7AM – 3:30PM.
with some daily and/or weekend overtime.
For more information, please call our Recruiter Brian Galbo directly at 847-382-3559. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to email@example.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!