Industrial IoT Lead
Website Mobile Development
Reference Code: 4251
Our client is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Client is actively looking for a Industrial IoT Lead . Client is moving fast and growing, the time to join them is now.
- Build a portfolio of IoT solutions for Industrial Markets
- Provide direction and expertise that drives new product development from concept to release.
- Directly manages product strategy for IoT portfolio by completing detailed market analysis and business cases
- Responsible and accountable for end-to-end creation and delivery to customer value based on product roadmap.
- Translate strategy into actionable projects, operations, and short term quarterly roadmaps.
- Success in Executing and directing new product developments.
- 10 years of relevant new product development experience working in a fast paced environment
- Needs to have a software development background
- Understanding Industrial and Factory Automation
- Understand PLC, die-casting, and presses
- Ability to generate ideas for how our offering can make users more successful for product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
If you are looking to make your next career move and want to learn about some of the other opportunities we are working on, then give me a call at 847.440.2454, ask for Amanda Diaz.