Infor-Lawson Support Analyst
Our client, a nationally-ranked hospital located in Chicago, is adding an Infor-Lawson Analyst to their growing team. This well-respected organization provides employees with great benefits, in addition to the opportunity to be a part of an organization dedicated to the health and well-being of their patients.
- Analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes technical specifications, develops code and implements systems and system changes to address changing application requirements
- Works with customers, application vendors, and other IS resources to secure necessary changes
- Planning, assist with projects in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software code
- 2-5 years direct build/support experience
- Experience working with Infor-Lawson Finance. HCM, or Supply Chain modules
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years in the healthcare industry
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.