Make a difference in your community by being a part of a leading Healthcare organization with special outreach to under-served areas. My client is in need of an Infrastructure Architect due to growth and expansion in their Chicago facilities. Come be part of an amazing company with the power to have a positive influence in your community.
- Provide insight / guidance on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems including creation of Infrastructure Roadmaps
- Recommend solutions to meet business needs and requirements.
- Advanced technical skills in Large Enterprise Infrastructure organizations (Cloud Computing, Server, Network, Information Security, Database, and Storage & Backup)
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in an information technology-related discipline is required.
- At least 7 years of experience as an Infrastructure Enterprise Architect.
- Preferred Certifications: EACOE, CCNA CISM, CISSP, MCSE or equivalents
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in learning more about blueStone? Visit our website at www.bluestonestaffing.com