Injection Molding Process Engineer – 3rd Shift
Reference Code: 4670
Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar company with over a century of continuous success? My client is looking for an Injection Molding Process Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a Fortune 100 company that is continuing to grow and is a true leader in their industry!
- Directly work on and develop all new mold processes
- Directly lead and support the Injection Molding Process Technicians
- Maintain all process functions of molding presses and auxiliary equipment
- Responsible for press startups, ensuring quality, answering alarms, and continuing production in an efficient manner
- Review sample parts and quality rejects and make recommendations towards corrective action
- Maintain process log books and review proposed process modification with engineers
- Troubleshoot processing, quality, and tooling issues
- In-depth knowledge of injection molding machines and processes required
- Supervisory experience required
- Working knowledge of production tooling
- Preferred press experience includes Arburg, Toyo, Cincinnati, and Engel
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of injection molding process development for news molds
- Knowledge of RJG multi-access robots preferred
- 4-5 years’ experience as a Process Technician prior to becoming a Process Engineer
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847.440.2454 or email me at Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
blueStone Staffing recruit’s top talent for some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis.
We take pride in representing our candidates to great opportunities that you might not have access to elsewhere. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.