Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5355
Global Manufacturing organization
Contract to hire position
Excellent pay + benefits
My client, a global manufacturing organization that is developing new innovative products and systems in the Greenville area. My client is looking for a highly-motivated Integration Architect, who is eager to work on leading edge projects and has a passion for automation and process efficiencies. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
- Conduct design reviews, gap analysis, and architecture assessments.
- Proactively engage to understand business needs, forecast requisite system functionality, and business processes to develop the data design.
- Facilitate and coordinate topics for data integration, databases, and the means to access the data.
- Architect, design, and implement small to large scale integration solutions across a variety of toolsets.
- Proactively design specifications, develop data strategies and high-level data architecture documentation.
- Build data mapping and provide the means of system integration by considering the target as well as the source.
- Provide key input into the selection process for systems and capabilities to meet business data requirements, evaluate new technologies for improved performance and simplification, and ease of use and operations.
- Be the subject matter expert on Integration tools and strategies. Keep the technical teams aware of available technologies, and train them as required.
- Create and maintain a formal data structure, data description and data architecture. This can include, but is not limited to data models, data definitions (logical, physical, and conceptual), data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, etc. Data architecture comprises topics such as business semantics, meta data management, meta data workflow management and data modeling.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with enterprise integration patterns.
- Minimum 5 years' experience implementing an IPaaS solution or IPaaS development such as Boomi, Mulesoft, AWS).
- Minimum 3 years' experience with data modeling.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Must be an organized self-starter.
- DBA skills a plus.
- Experience with an API-first strategy; understanding of industry standards and best practices for API management and strategy.
- Ability to travel 5-10%
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.Khan@blueStoneStaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!