Website Mobile Development
Would you like to be a vital component in creating some of the world’s newest and greatest technology? Our client is Fortune 10 with 215,000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering and building the world’s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions. The iOS Developer will build industry leading mobile apps for connected vehicles on a global scale. This is a contract to hire opportunity in Detroit.
- Develop mobile applications for connected vehicles
- Lead teams of developers in delivery of Android, iOS, and/or React Native projects
- Promote improvements in programming practices such as functional/acceptance test driven development, continuous integration and test automation
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience: Java, native Android, or iOS apps (Swift and Objective- C)
- React Native experience is a plus
- Agile development experience
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.