Website Mobile Development
Reference Code: 5345
Client: Fortune 10 Company
Position: iOS Developer
Location: Detroit, MI or Austin, TX (Partially remote)
Duration: Contract to Hire
Compensation: Excellent pay + benefits
Would you like to be a vital component in creating some of the world’s newest and greatest technology? Our client is Fortune 10 with 215,000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering and building the world’s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions.
As an iOS Developer you will be involved in all aspects of developing new features including user story elaboration, estimation, analysis, design, programming, unit/integration testing and debugging following Agile development practices such as Scrum and Extreme Programming (XP). In this highly collaborative, cross-functional, and Agile environment, you will…
- This iOS Developer will be responsible for building industry leading mobile apps for connected vehicles on a global scale
- Elaborate, estimate, and design for small increments of work…just-in-time
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
- Swarm around tasks along with other Scrum team members
- Perform technology evaluation and design spikes
- Test-drive code (Test Driven Development)
- Pair program with different people in many situations
- Report status of assigned software development task
- Consistently follow the specified software development methodology
- Model courageous and continuous learning to the team. Actively help team members continuously learn
- Promote improvements in programming practices such as functional/acceptance test driven development, continuous integration, and test automation
- This iOS Developer will continuously learn and challenge the organization concerning new practices, processes, technologies, and languages
- Build a strong team using their collaboration skills.
- Prospective candidates possess a high degree of business insight, creativity, decision making skills, a drive for results, the ability to negotiate, the ability to develop peer relationships, and a strong technical learning capability.
- 3 – 10 years of experience as a Software Developer
- 2 years of experience as an iOS Developer on production Mobile project
- Experience with React Native development
- Experience developing commercially available native applications for the iPhone, iTouch, and iPad devices.
- Experience developing with the following…
- Objective C
- Web Services Integration (REST, RPC, and/or SOAP)
- Asynchronous Networking
- Notification center
- Proven experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Experience using source code control systems, such as Git, Subversion, or CVS
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced work environment
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Malik.firstname.lastname@example.org
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!