IT Asset Manager
Our healthcare client in Milwaukee, WI is currently looking to hire a Security Asset Manager to contribute to the development of a comprehensive information security program. This person will be responsible for implementing and operating information security capabilities as well as documenting security policies, processes and standards.
Reporting to the Director of IT Security, responsibilities of the role include:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on centralized asset management
- Align asset management capabilities with the NIST CSF standard
- Proactively manage end-of-life/end-of-support technologies and identify rogue devices
- Verify device configuration to ensure they meet information security hardening standards
- Implement workflows to collect, manage, and analyze security information
- Manage security information for ITAM (Information Technology Asset Management), SAM (Software Asset Management), and non-IT owned and operated IoT devices
- Monitor reports and security logs for unusual events
- Categorize assets to determine asset risk and prioritize security requirements
Requirements for consideration include:
- BA in Computer Science or related field is required
- Professional working knowledge of industry leading CMDB / ITSM solutions such as ServiceNow or Remedy
This is a fulltime, salaried role that requires a daily presence in the Milwaukee, WI area.