IT Project Manager
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5753
Sr IT Project Manager
Our client, one of the largest distributors of construction materials in the country, is adding a Sr Project Manager to their PMO! In this role, you will be part of a high-profile, organization-wide implementation project, leading a portion of a major technology upgrade for this privately owned corporation.
- Lead the planning and implementation of IT projects using established IT PMO processes, tools, and techniques in all aspects of SDLC (based on standard PMBOK processes).
- Participate in cross-project planning to resolve conflicts in project priorities, resourcing, schedule and scope.
- Provide weekly status reports to the PMO and project sponsor in a standard format. Highlight project issues and project risks that could cause the project to not meet expectations. Highlight change requests and follow the approval process.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of system development life cycle
- Effective use of Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) processes
- Demonstrated experience leading application development or implementation projects
- Experience working with corporate financial applications strongly preferred.
If you think this may be the next step in your career, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.