IT Quality Assurance with Oracle
Website Quality Assurance / Software Test
Reference Code: 7305
IT Quality Assurance Tester Oracle
Client: Large Distributor
Location: Chicago, IL (Fully remote)
Duration: Long-term assignment, 1+ years?
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Benefits + PTO + Sick time + 401k contributions.
Our client, one of the largest distributors of construction materials in the country, is seeking an IT Quality Assurance Tester with Oracle experience. This is a long-term assignment and fully remote.
Duties and responsibilities of the IT Quality Assurance Tester (Oracle) position include:
- Quality Assurance Tester will definition and documentation of test plans, test cases and test scripts for IT software projects that vary from small to large in timeframe, scope and complexity.
- Perform backend database testing in Oracle and Microsoft SQL environments including validating stored procedures, jobs and triggers.
- Execution and documentation of testing for IT projects impacting one or multiple applications/systems
- Providing estimates of the scope and timeframe necessary for testing a project to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Close interaction with business customers and technical peers during the project life cycle
- Creation and input of test data, either manually or by using tools, programs or extracted production data to execute test cases
- Definition and documentation of test plans, test cases and test scripts for IT software projects that vary from small to large in timeframe, scope and complexity
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Modification of test plans in accordance with changing requirements
- Ensuring traceability from requirements through test scripts
- Experience in database testing in Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procs, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Professional Oracle testing experience is required.
- Agile Scrum experience required.
- SQL experience is required.
- Jira and Confluence experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!