J2EE Development Consultant/Expert
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4152
Position: J2EE Developer
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
Location Address: DEARBORN, MI 48126
Senior Java developer, as a member of the delivery team, will be responsible for understanding all aspects of the planned business solution, with focus on one more functional or technical work streams. This will include managing deliverables, daily interaction and relationship management with key business customers and IT team members, and has an understanding of the various, interfacing systems.
- Understand current state processes and requirements of the project . Translate current processes into future state processes and requirements Create Solution Delivery Methodology documents for Agile(Features, User Stories, tasks etc.
- Confirm traceability of documented requirements with final solution . Support testing activities
- Review test cases developed by Team o Defines test data requirements Coordinates defect resolution and re-testing efforts .
- Create detailed deployment and roll-out plan, including IT, business, and supplier tasks .
- Final verification of system functional readiness for deployments
- Provide input to iteration discussions, presentations and Application Demos Assesses change requests for functional impact and provides or facilitates estimates
- Implement existing program-level standards for design, security and controls, user interface and documentation
- Capture lessons learned and communicate to team
- 8+ years of experience as a Java application developer
- Experience with Iterative software development practices, agile practices and successful team work and production deployments in high volume environments
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design . Experience in Java, JAVA EE development experience using RSA/RAD/Eclipse or similar tooling . Experience with Data Modeling, RDBMS, O/R mapping such as Eclipselink, Hibernate or similar
- Must be able to gather, document and manage business requirements and translate into functional and design specifications and system functionality Experience with in-depth data analysis, data profiling, and modeling . Proven ability to deliver on large, complex solutions that are highly interfaced
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Experience in application design, design patterns and performance tuning . Experience working in PCF environment and Spring Boot framework
- Experience in working with an onsite and offsite development team or delivery model
- Experience with Test Automation TDD and BDD