Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4624
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Dearborn, MI 48126
Duration: 12+ Months
• Develops software with a paired partner to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product, often operating as the lead partner.
• Develops automated unit tests with working software, to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non-functional requirements.
• Develops automated functional tests to confirm user story acceptance and to detect regression defects.
• Reviews continuous integration build status and fixes build failures.
• Improves continuous integration tooling by automating manual processes within the delivery pipeline and improving quality gates based on past learnings.
• Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
• Implements tooling that monitors application performance metrics and automatically notifies team when a failure occurs in production.
• Active participant in all team agile ceremonies
• Interact with business customers when resolving support issues
• Work with business customers to define business requirements with the customer on new development
• Show leadership in analysis of development and support tasks to drive to a quick implementation and resolution
• Code, test and implement application components in Java, web services and Java related technologies using Ford Credit Frameworks
• Practitioner in at least 2 coding languages
• Comfort level developing in all tiers of application software: front-end, mobile, back-end and database.
• Advanced knowledge of software design patterns
• Knowledge and practical experience of agile delivery
• Demonstrated ability to delivery product road map milestones
• Provide Agile artifacts associated with application components
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Willingness to continuously learn
• Highly motivated professional (self-starter and results oriented).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as a member of a collaborative team
• 1+ years JAVA/J2EE Application development experience
• 1+ years using AGILE Development methodologies
• 3+ years WebLogic/WebSphere Application server
• Experience with Linux, Windows Operating Systems
• Experience in all components of software delivery
* Paired programming and Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD). Familiarity with Spring Cloud and deploying to cloud platforms, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF). Exposure to Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as GIT hub, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc. Additional skills desired with SpringBoot and Angular JS
• J2EE certifications a plus
• AWS Certifications
• PCF Certifications a plus
blueStone Staffing recruit’s top talent for some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis.
We take pride in representing our candidates to great opportunities that you might not have access to elsewhere. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.