Website Application Development
Reference Code: 6815
Position: Java Developer
Duration: 52 weeks with possible extension
Are you someone who is a natural problem solver? Are you a strong communicator with interpersonal skills? Do you strive in a fast past work environment?
Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js &angular.js
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Collaborate with back-end and API developers to enhance the user experience
• Work closely with the business analysts to understand use cases and user needs
• Write tests for new and existing features to improve overall test coverage
• Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Institution
• Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro Services, 12 Factor Apps, Apache.
• Strong understanding of microservice architecture
• Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms
• 10+ years’ experience of the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• 4+ years’ experience SQL/Oracle
• 3+ years’ experience with OO analysis and design experience
• Proficiency with Agile Development Techniques (including TDD, JUnit, Mocks, Pair Programming)
• Proficiency with SQL, Hibernate, Web Services (REST and/or SOAP) & WebLogic
• Proficiency with Microservices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spark, Kubernetes, Akka, Pulsar, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, Redis, Bitbucket and Maven
• Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
• Ability to function with new technologies
• Ability to lead and mentor associate developers
• 4-year College degree preferably in computer science, Computer or Electrical engineering, information systems, mathematics, data analytics or statistics or equivalent experience
• Typical: At least 3+ years relevant experience in the business environment
• Experience with Agile teams that have regularly delivered software while practicing code review
• Over 3 years of software development experience in Java services
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in frontend and backend work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
• Creative problem-solving skills that deliver elegant solutions to complex issues
• 3+ years’ experience with monitoring tools and event processing from incident alerts from monitoring?tools.??SiteScope?and HP Enterprise?Operations Bridge?Manager is a plus.?
• 2+ years’ experience Linux/Unix shell scripting and/or Python.?
• 2+ years’ experience creating and running JUnit Tests?
• 1+ year experience with the ELK stack and dashboarding within Kibana.?
• Working knowledge with WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST).?
• Working knowledge of source control software (SVN, Git or TFS).?
• Working knowledge with CI/CD Technologies / Best Practices (Artifactory, Black Duck, Chef, CARA, SonarQube and Jenkins, Build pipelines, GitFlow, etc.)
• Experience with Groovy, Kubernetes or Docker?containers is?a plus?
• Development on high performance multi-tiered architectures (in Java)
• Experience with both real time and batch systems
• Experience with distributed technologies such as Oracle Coherence
• Experience with Performance Tuning
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!