Java Full Stack Developer
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4243
Position: Java Full Stack Developer
- This request is to fill a Full Stack Software Engineer position on the IT Connected Vehicle Over-The-Air Services team.
- The Software Engineer role will work on a Balanced Team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, Product Designer and Software Engineers to deliver projects and features to support future Connected Vehicle programs.
- Software developer with responsibilities to Define, Design, Develop, and Deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to support new Over the Air vehicle features.
- Ensure quality, on-time delivery using agile, test driven development principles.
- Requires working with a Product Manager and Product Designer to shape the technology direction for the Location-Based Services Product Line
- Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
*** Over Target bids will not be accepted *** *
- 3+ year(s) full stack developer with experience in REST based backend implementation using Java Spring Boot and Front end reactive programming experience using Angular 4+
- 1+ year(s) experience in Extreme programming
- Hands on experience in developing responsive web templates and wireframes Hands on experience with package management
- Experience in version control using Git
- Experience working in Cloud based platforms: Azure preferred
- Experience is using quality control tools for front end and backend
- 1+ year(s) experience in Agile methodology
- Experience working with noSQL databases
- 1+ years experience in Gradle build tool
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience