Website Application Development
Would you like to be a vital component in creating some of the world’s newest and greatest technology? Our client is Fortune 10 with 215,000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering, and building the world’s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions.
- Test-drive code
- Elaborate, estimate, and design for small increments of work
- Perform root cause analysis, technology evaluation, and design spikes
- Pair program with different people in many situations
- Report status of assigned software development and/or maintenance tasks
- Consistently follow the specified software development methodology
- Create technical diagrams and technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science required
- Strong command of CSS layout, flexbox and responsive design.
- Knowledge of Node.JS
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.