Lead Infrastructure Engineer (AWS & Linux)
Are you an IT infrastructure guru looking for your next career move? Look no further! My client is a global financial organization that employs over 20,000 people in more than 30 countries. Talk about being a part of something big! This opportunity is a one-year contract assignment and offers 100% remote work. Think you're up for the challenge?
- Integrate & configure LDAP, DNS, NAS, NTP, SMTP services
- Provision workloads & resources in AWS Cloud – EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, Route53 etc.
- Monitor infrastructure and develop utilization reports
- Around 10 years of experience in handling multi-OS environment with both physical and virtual servers.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent. MS in Computer Science is preferred.
- Redhat Linux and AWS Certifications preferred
If you are interested in learning more please contact Catherine Gilman at email@example.com