Lead Security Engineer
Make a difference in your community by being a part of a leading Healthcare organization with special outreach to under-served areas. My client is in need of a Lead Security Engineer due to growth and expansion in their Chicago facilities. Come be part of an amazing company with the power to have a positive influence in your community.
- Play an integral role in defining and assessing the organization's security strategy, architecture and practices.
- Effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services.
- Interpret business, technology and threat drivers, and develop practical security roadmaps to deal with these drivers.
- 8+ years direct, hands-on experience Managing security infrastructure — e.g., firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), web application firewalls (WAFs), endpoint protection
- Full-stack knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Direct experience designing IAM technologies and services
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Interested in learning more about blueStone? Visit our website at www.bluestonestaffing.com