Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4661
Job Title: Linux Admin
Location: Dearborn, MI 48126
Duration: 12+ Months
Job Description & Qualifications:
Position Duties: This opening is for a Telephony Systems Analyst position. This position is responsible for planning, engineering and production support of our Company Credit predictive dialer collections system. This is a vended application that is used by over 100 Company Credit Customer Service Representatives across 5 different global markets.
The responsibilities of this Analyst position include the following:
- Work in collaboration with vendor, business and IT to engineer and implement both IT and Business driven changes and enhancements to the predictive dialer
- Day to day system support including troubleshooting application issues and enhancing system alerting and monitoring capabilities
- Participate as a 3-member team in supporting this next generation telephony system
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Linux, Windows Operating Systems
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Experience in working with telephony systems (nice to have)
- Highly motivated professional (self-starter and results oriented).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team with both IT and business customers
5+ years previous IT and/or Systems Analyst experience
Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
blueStone Staffing recruit’s top talent for some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis.
We take pride in representing our candidates to great opportunities that you might not have access to elsewhere. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.