Website Supply Chain
Reference Code: 4652
Our client, a Fortune 200 company that employs nearly 49,000 people in 57 countries, is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to provide functional and technical support to the Manufacturing team.
Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Duration: 52 Weeks, 1 Days with possibility of extension.
Location: Warren, MI 48092
Shift: All Shifts
- Contractor will arrive early and have a meeting with his team 5 minutes before shift start.
- Disperse assignments on equipment that needs repairs amongst the plant
- Interact with customers to understand what repairs they need or issues that need resolution
- During training candidates will work first shift, possibly moving into 2nd shift once the job starts
- Working in a Union environment
- Robotics, controls
- Familiarity with press process as well
- Have a leading presence
- mechanical/electrical abilities
- 5 years of experience within the manufacturing industry
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics (mechanical drawings)
Physical Required: Fit For Work Required
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 248.997.4531 or email me at Pat.Adams@bluestonestaffing.com