Maintenance Supervisor 5
Reference Code: 4899
Title: Maintenance Supervisor 5
Location: Warren, MI 48093
Duration: 52 Weeks Days With possibility of extension
Shift: 1st, 2nd, 3rd
1. What are the top 3 Skill Sets this candidate must have?
Troubleshooting mechanical and electrical equipment, Strong Leadership skills and the ability to work with others to solve complex problems
2. What type of personality performs best within your team, given the overall environment, and workplace dynamic (energetic, heads down, process driven, etc)?
Results driven personality.
3. What are you looking for in a person/candidate as you begin your search?
I am looking for someone that can motivate and gain the respect of their team.
- Contractor will arrive early and have a meeting with his team 5 minutes before shift start.
- Disperse assignments on equipment that needs repairs amongst the plant
- Interact with customers to understand what repairs they need or issues that need resolution
- During training candidates will work first shift, possibly moving into 2nd shift once the job starts
- Working in a Union environment
- Robotics, controls
- Familiarity with press process as well
- Have a leading presence
- mechanical/electrical abilities
- 5 years of experience within the manufacturing industry
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics (mechanical drawings)
Work Site Description:
Preferred Work Schedule:
- 1st: 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- 2nd: 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- 3rd: 10:00 PM 6:30 PM
Fit For Work Required