Our client, a Tier 1 automotive supplier, is currently looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor to manage the team and support the preventative and predictive maintenance efforts for the facility.
- The Maintenance Supervisor maintains and improves function and reliability of facility equipment, machinery, and systems by ensuring the on-time completions of the preventive and predictive maintenance program deliverables, as well as ensuring equipment spare part stock levels are maintained properly
- Executes maintenance HR objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling work assignments, coaching and disciplining employees, as well as communicating job expectations, developing work scope plans, appraising job contributions of subordinates
- Ensures housekeeping, productivity, and quality of work standards are maintained within the maintenance department and general facility
- Able to diagnose process and machinery problems utilizing root cause failure analysis techniques in replacing or repairing equipment parts; testing and making adjustments as required
- 5 – 7+ years’ experience as a Maintenance Supervisor
- Basic knowledge of building/skilled trades, such as power transmission systems, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC systems, flooring, roofing, and carpentry
- Experience with PLCs and Robotics
Email resumes to email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.