Manager, DevOps Engineering – (Remote)
Reference Code: 5909
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with engineering teams to architect resilient products using modern best practices and cloud technologies
- Lead a team of DevOps engineers
- Mentor and coach, the team members
- Focusses on Personal Development and Career Goals for the team members
- Ensures that employees are engaged and works to address any issues or blockers to improve employee engagement
- Manage all components in the full stack and assist with building out server automation across the entire infrastructure
- Solve technical problems and make improvements to our systems which includes deployment, monitoring and maintenance
- Build tools for our internal use to improve and support our build and deploy process
- Improve automated deployments, monitoring, management, and production incident response
- Develop infrastructure and configuration as code
- Complex troubleshooting of both application and infrastructure issues.
- Travel up to 25% as needed
- Other duties as assigned