Material Planning Analyst
Website Supply Chain
Reference Code: 4334
My Client, a global supplier of automotive components, is seeking a Materials Planning Analyst to join their team. This is a direct placement role located in Chattanooga, TN. My client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Ensures ERP (SAP) Material Master Data accuracy in particular MRP relevant entries (Minimum Lot Quantities, Safety Stock, Safety Time, in transit time, pick up days etc.)
- Analyzes raw and purchased part inventories and requirements on daily basis, along with future forecast plans.
- Runs MRP for and monitors assigned deck of raw and purchased parts for stock levels, in transit quantities and future requirements. Assure vendor releases are timely and accurate and in compliance to set inventory goals.
- Daily follow up with supply base regarding scheduled delivery quantities. Escalate and/or create run out plans in the event supplier is past due.
- Works with Gestamp 3PL or designated transportation company/carrier on pick up/delivery windows
- Run open Past Due Report, ASN report, communicate / adjust Cums with Supplier
- High School or GED required, BS preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in supply chain, materials management, production control, production scheduling and procurement
- Lean Manufacturing methodologies (Pull system, JIT, SMED, Standardized Work etc.) a plus
- APICS Certification a plus (i.e.: CPIM etc.)
- ERP and MRP experience required; SAP experience required.
- Experience working within automotive component stamping, welding, and paint manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.