Material Planning & Logistics Director-AL
Website Supply Chain
Are you an expert in Materials Planning & Logistics looking for your next career advancement? Look no further! My client, a true leader in the automotive industry, is looking for their next Material Planning & Logistics Director. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity and will require daily onsite presence in McCalla, AL. Not local? No problem! My client offers an incredible relocation package that will make relocation a breeze! Interested? Keep reading!
- Manage, control and direct the operations, activities and personnel engaged in customer service, material planning, production scheduling, receiving, shipping, material handling, inventory management and inventory control.
- Develop, implement and manage policies and procedures necessary to ensure effective execution of material planning and logistics functions including customer service, material planning, production scheduling, receiving, shipping, material handling, inventory management and inventory control. Ensure that policies and procedures for MP&L are in accordance to IATF.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy through appropriate inventory management methods such as inventory cycle counts, inventory control systems and corrective actions.
- BS (MA preferred) Degree in business, supply chain management or other related discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in supply chain, materials management, production control, production scheduling and procurement
- 3+ years’ experience directly managing material control activities incl. exempt and non-exempt team members in a manufacturing facility.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in learning more about blueStone Staffing? Visit our website at www.bluestonestaffing.com