Materials Logistics Director- SC
Website Supply Chain
Do you want to be a part of an international organization who is dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of metal automotive components? My client is looking for a Materials Logistics Director to join their team on a full-time basis. My client is a leader in the design and manufacture of automotive components and is one of the leading manufacturers in the automotive industry worldwide.
- Manage, control and direct the operations, activities and personnel engaged in customer service, material planning, production scheduling, receiving, shipping, material handling, inventory management and inventory control.
- Develop, implement and manage policies and procedures necessary to ensure effective execution of material planning and logistics functions including customer service, material planning, production scheduling, receiving, shipping, material handling, inventory management and inventory control. Ensure that policies and procedures for MP&L are in accordance to IATF.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy through appropriate inventory management methods such as inventory cycle counts, inventory control systems and corrective actions.
- Gather and analyze customer demand on daily, weekly and monthly basis and provide short & midterm production volume planning/forecast to Plant management team and support S&OP
- BS (MA preferred) Degree in business, supply chain management or other related discipline
- 7+ years’ experience in supply chain, materials management, production control, production scheduling and procurement
- 33+ years’ experience directly managing material control activities incl. exempt and non-exempt team members in a manufacturing facility.
- Lean Manufacturing methodologies (Pull system, JIT, SMED, Standardized Work etc.)
- ERP (SAP) and MRP experience required; Implementation & optimization experience a plus.
- Experience working within automotive component stamping, welding, and paint manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Experience working with automotive OEMs
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.