Medical Management Specialist I
Reference Code: 5324
Medical Management Specialist
Location: Austin TX 78759
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Duration: 6 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $35.00/hour
Our client, a trusted health insurance plan provider, is looking to hire a Medical Management Specialist (Case Management role) who will be responsible for conducting medical management and health education programs for customers on government health care programs. This role will include gathering, analyzing and providing date for regulatory reports. This position will represent the company to members.
- Lives in Central/North Austin, travel around Travis and surrounding counties required
- Registered Nurse (RN) in TX
Current, valid, unrestricted license in the state of operations (or reciprocity). For compact licensee changing permanent residence to state of operations, you must obtain active, unrestricted RN licensure in the state of operations within 90 days of hire.
- Case Management experience (preferred but not required)
- Behavioral Health experience
- Computer proficient (all candidates must take a 5-minute Typing Test and 30-minute Basic Excel Test – we will send you a link where you can take these tests as part of the application process)
For more information, please call our Recruiter directly at 847.268.7248. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities that they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!