Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4191
Position: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Duration: 5 Months
Target Start Date: 03-AUG-2020
Location Address: Dearborn, MI 48126
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug portals using .NET and ADX Studio for external user access to Microsoft CRM components to support project needs. Serve as technical expert on portal development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including Portal requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document portal functionality.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise code as needed.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug portals to meet needs.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft CRM Online 2016/ Dynamics 365. Experience with Microsoft Azure websites connected to CRM Online. Experience with ASP.NET and CRM solution development.
- Knowledge of and experience with the latest versions of Dynamics 365 CRM Portals
- Minimum 3+ years on Microsoft Dynamics Portal technologies
- Minimum 8+ years on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Hands on experience in C Sharp, REST, Web API and Azure technologies
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field