Website Application Development
Reference Code: 6767
Position: .NET Developer
Client: Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Duration: 12 Month Contract with possibility of extension
Exciting opportunity awaits! Are you ready to join one of the top Automotive companies? Are you someone who thrives on problem solving & coding?
Keep on reading!
– Serve as a core member of an engineering team that designs and develops webservices, webpages, APIs, and microservices using Microsoft .Net MVC pages.
– .NET Developer will interact and work closely with product manager to devise solutions and break them down into incremental production-ready user stories
– Participate in feature and user story development, backlog refinement, and estimation / sizing activities as part of the team’s Agile methodology.
– .NET Developer will collaborate with other product teams on integrations, testing, and deployments. – Translate business requirements into detailed specifications.
– Design solutions that consider reuse opportunities and meet usability guidelines and corporate standards.
– .NET Developer will create testing strategy, test cases, and test data as per system dependencies. Successful completion of functional testing in Dev/QA/ Prod environments.
– Improve application testing capabilities by implementing automated testing tools and best practices
– .NET Developer will monitor and evaluate the performance of our solutions; support the production application and identify improvement opportunities
– Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
– 4+ years experience in Windows .Net development using MVC or similar
– 1+ year Experience in microservices development
– 1+ year Experience with test-driven development
– 2+ years Experience with Windows IIS Web Application Server
– 2+ Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
– Experience with Agile / Scrum development
– Experience working on global team
– Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories
– Experience troubleshooting application and performance issues; use of tools like Splunk and Dynatrace
– Exposure to automated testing concepts, tools, and frameworks
To submit your application, click on the 'Apply Now' link below
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!