Website Application Development
Our client, a large wholesale distribution company with offices in downtown Chicago, is currently looking for a .Net Developer to join their team in a full-time (salaried) role.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work in an agile fashion to develop, estimate, test, and maintain websites
- Collaborate with team members on product backlog refinement, sprint planning, execution and review
- Work directly with business stakeholders to understand requirements and communicate progress
- Actively participate in code reviews to ensure best practices
- Communicate effectively with all associates and business contacts
- 2+ years with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API
- 2+ years with SQL Server and/or NoSQL
- 2+ years with HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong passion for problem solving
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with limited supervision
- Ability to analyze business problems and provide accurate development estimates
- Experience working with business stakeholders and web designers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience
This is a full-time, salaried position that requires a daily presence in Chicago, IL.
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
If you interested in being considered, please submit your current resume today!
Find out more about blueStone Recruiting at: https://bluestonerecruiting.com.