Network Security Engineer
Reference Code: 4513
Our client, a leading global consumer goods company, is adding a Network Security Engineer to their growing team in Atlanta! This person will be responsible for oversight and management of Firewalls and Email security protection systems.
- Enterprise Firewall management, auditing, and change control.
- Email Security platform management, monitoring and alerting including SPAM Filter Tuning, URL Protection Monitoring, Phishing protections and complex mail flow troubleshooting.
- Build, install, configure, and administer specialized security applications and systems
- Assist in identifying, prioritizing, and coordinating the protection of critical security infrastructure and key resources
- 5+ years in an Information Security role
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with Palo Alto or similar enterprise firewall systems required.
- Experience with Mimecast or similar enterprise mail protection systems required.
- Applicable certification credentials highly preferred including – SANS/GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIA), Certified Windows Security Administrator (GCWN), Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) as well as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.